Search by typing & pressing enter
Fluent in 3 Months
Can you become a fluent speaker of a foreign language in 3 months time?
Yes, you can be fluent in 3 months, but it depends on:
1. Your definition of a fluent speaker
2. Your definition of 3 months
3. The target language you want to learn
4. The learning method you are using
1. In my book I give the
given by Cambridge dictionary
“when a person is fluent, they can speak a language easily, well, quickly and without many pauses”,
basically speak the language well.
Benny Lewis defines fluency to be about 90-95% “perfect”
2. 3 months = 720 hours
3. In order for you to learn a language in 3 months it has to be a language
to your native one
4. How fast you learn a foreign language depends on the
you are using
Leave a Reply.
Native V Non Native